UV Sport Broad-Spectrum SPF 50
Have your fun in the sun—but play it safe. This sunscreen is great for swimmers, skiers, runners, golfers and other athletes – or for those who just love to be outdoors! UV Sport is water-resistant so it won’t rinse off in water or drip into your eyes and sting when you sweat.
(net wt 3 oz/86 g) (net wt 7 oz/198 g)
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Will not rinse off in water or drip into eyes due to perspiration
- Water-resistant (80 minutes)
Active Ingredients: 9.0% Zinc oxide, 7.50% Octinoxate, 5.0% Octisalate
Zinc Oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Octinoxate: Organic compound that helps increase UV protection
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bees Wax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
Ingredients may change, due to regulatory labeling requirements. Please refer to the actual product packaging for the most current information.
HOW TO USE
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician