Oil Control Pads Acne Treatment
An invigorating acne treatment prevention solution designed to be used with a complementary acne treatment program. The oil control pads remove oil, normalize pore size, help smooth skin’s surface and reduce irritation.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Removes dead skin cells
- Removes dirt and oil from the pores
- Salicylic acid provides acne treatment
- Targets oiliness and minimizes the appearance of pores
- Cooling agent soothes skin irritation
- Salicylic acid 2%: Acne treatment and prevention
- Rosa canina (dog rose) fruit extract: Addresses excess surface oil; minimizes the appearance of pores
- Mandelic acid, Glycolic acid:Exfoliates the skin
- Urea: Helps to restore moisture and hydration
- Texture of pads: Promotes exfoliation
Salicylic Acid 2%, Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Fragrance, Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hordeum Vulgare Seed Extract, Limonene, Linalool, Mandelic Acid, Menthyl Lactate, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Pterocarpus Soyauxii Wood Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, SD-Alcohol 40-B, Sodium Hydroxide, Spiraea Ulmaria Leaf Extract, Urea, Water.