Envy CopperMask 2-Pack
Our Canadian-Made 🍁 enVy COPPER products utilize next generationCOPPER technology by NatuVerex which has powerful anti-microbial properties as tested using the standard AATCC-100 tested at 99.9% even AFTER 25 home washings and also meets Breathability testing (Delta P test) in compliance with EN 14683 and ASTM F2100-19.
Lab Results on Methicillin Resistant Staph aureus (MRSA) show:
✓ 50% kill on contact ✓ 85% kill within 1 hour ✓ 99.9% kill in 24 hours
We offer 100% Copper Coverage on all the natural fabric layers and surfaces of our anti-microbial mask (non-medical cloth mask). 🚫 We do not use nylon or neoprene. This cutting-edge technique adheres the COPPER ions to the fabric with excellent stability and durability, complete coverage leaving no gaps or areas untreated with Copper. This also allows continuous release of COPPER ions to do their germ killing job! More studies and publications here
2 Reusable enVy™ COPPER Face Masks with Super Soft Triple layered Breathable Fabric + Next Generation Copper Ion Technology + Insanely Comfortable SoftEAR™ Loops + Adjustable Nose Wire..
PRODUCT SPECS and TESTING:
Made with 3 layers of natural breathable fabrics (White masks are TENCEL™ , Black and Grey are a soft Cotton/Poly blend), all surfaces are treated with this cutting edge COPPER technology by NatuVerex which is applied to the entire fabric inside and outside with 100% Coverage. This new technology firmly adheres the Copper ions using a grafting system that allows continuous release of COPPER ions to do their job. See more studies and publications here.
- Anti-microbial Testing / including MRSA (per AATCC 100): 99.9% *Data recorded AFTER 25 washes!
- COVID 19 tests pending
- Breathability (Delta P) testing complies with EN 14693 and ASTM F2100-19
Performance and Applications:
enVy™ COPPER masks are designed to protect all day, every day and continues to self-sanitize while you are wearing and while you are not.
HOW TO WASH and CARE FOR YOUR MASK:
- Because of the self-sanitizing characteristics of our copper mask, your mask is always killing germs. How often you wash it is a personal preference. For general public use, many people have their masks at the ready in their purse, car or at the front door for when needed allowing them to self sanitize between uses. Our AACTT testing shows shown a 99.9% complete germ kill). Others in higher risk areas may wish to wash their masks daily.
- The mask should be washed in warm water by hand or on a gentle cycle with a delicate liquid fabric detergent (we recommend a mesh lingerie bag). TAKE SPECIAL CARE of the bendable nose wire to avoid crimping and possibly breaking the wire.
- After washing we recommend to pat the mask dry with a towel and lay flat to dry. It may be tumble dried low on a gentle setting in a lingerie bag to protect straps and fabric.
- Iron on a low setting if desired.
Avoid touching your face or your mask surface. Before donning your mask WASH your hands. Before removing your mask WASH your hands. Remove from the ear loops only avoiding the fabric surface of the mask as germs may be on the surface and transfer to your hands (clean mask as recommended below and preferably lay flat to dry). Wash your hands immediately after removing and continue social distancing. “I protect you. You protect me.”
Our Masks are Now Available in S|M and L|M (*L|M is only available in Grey and Black at this time). ALL our masks come with adjustable SoftEAR loops made from super soft stretch material and an adjustable nose wire. The ear loops can be shortened if needed by simply sliding the cord through the loop channel, finding the attachment, cutting to your preferred length and sliding back into the channel.
The benefits to the use of our NEW COPPER technology infused into our performance fabrics is proven to practically eliminate many pathogens in its sight starting on contact.
It has always been our goal to offer a superior Copper technology that would increase the efficacy and durability of this anti-microbial powerhouse on the natural fabrics we use on our enVy™ Pillow liners and PPE masks without losing the natural fabric’s true feel and breathability. We are therefore excited to partner with NatuVerex who has developed the latest COPPER anti-microbial science for performance fabrics that utilizes the next generation of technology. This new COPPER nanoparticles technology is grafted on the entire surface of the material using a unique bonding technique. By using a specialize tethering system or “bridging” between the fabric fibres and the copper ions, this technology creates a concrete like bond. Compared to other COPPER products that uses copper polyester yarn which is then woven into textiles with every 5 or more rows of fabric (therefore not covering the entire surface),Natuverex Copper technology has the Copper nanoparticles uniformly distributed and firmly bonded on the entire surface of our natural fabrics (not nylon or neoprene) we use in our pillow liners and enVy™ COPPER masks (every layer, inside and out). The various fabrics we use in our products are treated with the copper nanoparticles and has shown excellent and efficient antimicrobial activity against MRSA / Staphylococcus aureus (S. aureus) and Kliebsella pneumonia with the same germ killing effects tested even after washing 25 cycles. The results show excellent laundering tolerance and durability.
The key cutting edge feature here is that the reinforced concrete-like antibacterial copper nanoparticles applied to our enVy™ COPPER materials are bonded to the fabric using this unique bridging system. The result is a unique Copper stability even when the material is bent, stretched, rubbed and of course washed!
It is also important to note that the process Copper uses to kill bacteria requires the release of Copper ions. Many traditional copper coating processes had the copper particles stuck in the matrix of the fabric which minimizes (or prevents) the release of copper ions rendering them useless. Using the COPPER technology by NatuVerex where the Copper has a strong interfacial connection to the fabric, the copper ions release freely when required to destroy bacteria and other harmful pathogens.
What else does COPPER do?
- Besides being a powerful anti-microbial, our enVy COPPER powered by NatuVerex has been shown to improve skin texture, skin tone and skin wellness.
- COPPER infused fabric has anti-inflammatory properties. Copper restores skin cells for healthier looking skin and many also claim that wrinkles disappear as a result of using copper textiles.
- COPPER is an essential trace element vital for the normal function of many tissues and indispensable for the generation of new skin.
- Human skin is not sensitive to COPPER. It is readily metabolized and utilized by the body. Skin heals from the inside out. Copper heals it from the outside and may even be beneficial in the healing of cosmetic procedures, cuts, wounds and even hard to treat skin pathologies.
- The natural fabrics we use in our pillow liners and masks are infused/ treated with the COPPER ions over the entire surface of our fabrics (all layers and sides) using our TENCEL™ or COTTON fabrics.